Sunday, 27 December 2020
Sunday, 20 December 2020
- Latest Anatomical Illustrations by Dr. Carlos Machado
- The Student Consult Access
- About Frank H. Netter, MD
- Latest Features of Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 7th Edition
- Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 7th Edition PDF Free Download
- Features of Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 6th Edition
- Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 6th Edition PDF Free Download
- Features of Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 5th Edition
- Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 5th Edition PDF Free Download
- Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 4th Edition PDF Free Download
- Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
- Latest Features of Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy
Latest Anatomical Illustrations by Dr. Carlos Machado
Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 7th Edition offers additional and unique viewpoints of difficult-to-understand anatomical structures with the help of latest full-color illustrations and paintings by Dr. Carlos Machado.
He has contributed the following illustrations to the Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 7th Edition:
- Breast lymph drainage
- The Pterygopalatine fossa
- The middle ear
- The path of the internal carotid artery
- The Posterior knee
The 7th edition of Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy also offers additional new plates (discussed below) pertaining to main arteries of the upper and lower limbs and radiologic images. High-definition and visual region-by-region coverage of challenging and intricate anatomical structures make studying anatomy not only fun but highly productive as well.
The Student Consult Access
This exciting and innovative new feature offers additional support to students who are curious and crave for a more in-depth understanding. With Student Consult, the students are able to access self-assessment exercises, dissection videos, regional MCQs, illustrated axial cross-sections and additional plates from previous editions thus making the overall reader experience more rewarding and enlightening.
About Frank H. Netter, MD
Frank H. Netter, born in New York in 1906 – was a gifted genius. Before starting his medical school he studied art at the Art Students League and National Academy of Design. Later he went to med-school at New York University and qualified as an M.D in the year 1931. Because of his passion for teaching and art, he gave up his practice and became a full-time medical illustrator and continued making timeless contributions to the clinical anatomy in the form of his masterpiece, Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy.
Dr. Frank H. Netter, M.D, a renowned physician and celebrated artist, died in 1991.
Latest Features of Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 7th Edition
The latest 7th edition of Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy offers the below-mentioned exciting new features:
- New Systems Overview section featuring brand-new, full-body views of surface anatomy, vessels, nerves, and lymphatics.
- More than 25 new illustrations by Dr. Machado, including the clinically important fascial columns of the neck, deep veins of the leg, hip bursae, and vasculature of the prostate; and difficult-to-visualize areas like the infratemporal fossa.
- New Clinical Tables at the end of each regional section that focus on structures with high clinical significance. These tables provide quick summaries, organized by body system, and indicate where to best view key structures in the illustrated plates.
- More than 50 new radiologic images – some completely new views and others using newer imaging tools – have been included based on their ability to assist readers in grasping key elements of gross anatomy.Updated terminology based on the international anatomic standard, Terminologia Anatomica, with common clinical eponyms included.
- Student Consult access includes a pin code to unlock the complete enhanced eBook of the Atlas through Student Consult. Every plate in the Atlas―and over 100 Bonus Plates including illustrations from previous editions―are enhanced with an interactive label quiz option and supplemented with “Plate Pearls” that provide quick key points and supplemental tools for learning, reviewing, and assessing your knowledge of the major themes of each plate. Tools include 300 multiple choice questions, videos, 3D models, and links to related plates.
|7th Edition - Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy|
Features of Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 6th Edition
- More emphasis on helping students understand clinical correlates regarding each anatomical structure. Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 6th Edition offers medical students to view anatomy from a clinical perspective and excel as a clinician in future.
- High-definition and full-color illustrations make studying anatomy more productive. Difficult and hard-to-grasp areas can now be easily understood.
- Additional new plates and radiologic images to help master intricate anatomical structures.
- Latest contributions from renowned clinicians and subject experts i.e Dr. Carlos Machado.
|6th Edition - Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy|
Features of Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 5th Edition
Atlas of Human Anatomy, Professional Edition uses Frank H. Netter, MD's detailed illustrations to illuminate anatomy and its relevance to medical practice. This 5th Edition features a stronger clinical focus than ever before, including an online image bank of some of Netter’s classic anatomy and pathology illustrations along with many diagnostic imaging examples that capture anatomy the way it is most frequently seen in practice. At netterreference.com you can access the selected images and downloads as well as videos from Netter’s 3-D Interactive Anatomy. Netter. It's how you know.
- Vividly visualize the anatomy relevant to your practice, and educate your patients and staff, with hundreds of exquisite, hand-painted illustrations created
by, and in the tradition of, pre-eminent medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD.
- Leverage the Netter "visual vocabulary" you learned in medical school to grasp complex clinical concepts at a glance.
- Correlate anatomy with practice through an increased clinical focus, many new diagnostic imaging examples, and new clinical illustrations online
- Access valuable online resources at netterreference.com including an image bank of over 200 plates from the book, more than180 additional plates containing diagnostic imaging and clinical illustrations, and video samples from Netter's 3D Interactive Anatomy
- Integrate the Netter Atlas with your other Netter clinical products at www.netterreference.com. Unlock the power of a wide Netter image bank for presentations and clinical use.
|5th Edition - Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy|
Features of Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 4th Edition
- Includes uniquely informative drawings that allow you - and have allowed generations of students - to learn structures with confidence.
- Associates normal anatomy with an application of that knowledge in a clinical setting.
- Offers a strong selection of imaging to show you what is happening three dimensionally in the human body, the way you see it in practice.
- Over 90 of the most important anatomy illustrations from the book.
- Interactive Anatomy Dissection Modules.
- Radiographs, CT scans, MRIs, and angiograms, with "labels on/off" buttons for self testing.
- QuickTime movies of stacked, transverse, and sectional images from the Visible Human Project (VHP).
- Review Center with "Identification Spot Tests" and USMLE-style multiple-choice questions.
- Integration links to other STUDENT CONSULT titles and more!
Features of Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 3rd Edition
|3rd Edition - Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy|
Features of Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 2nd Edition
|2nd Edition - Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy|
Tuesday, 15 December 2020
Hours after the release, the NTA has pulled off the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2021 notification from the official website — jeemain.nta.nic.in. As per the brochure, from the next academic year, JEE Main will be held in multiple shifts- February, March, April and May.
JEE Main 2021 exam dates have been announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The JEE Main 2021 will be held from February 22 to 25 in online mode.
Also, given the extraordinary circumstances, all candidates appearing for JEE-Main next year will have to attempt 75 questions out of 90 – or 25 out of questions 30 in each section of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. Students did not have a choice of questions until this year.
75% eligibility criteria in class 12 Board may also get relaxed for JEE 2021 because of the difficulty faced by students in COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates may not require a minimum score of 75% marks in class XII Board exams or rank among the top 20 percentile in their qualifying examinations
The Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (now known as Ministry of Education), Government of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main) to the NTA from 2019 onwards.
In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of BD Chaurasia Human Anatomy. Read the overview below and download it using links given at the end of the post.
BD Chaurasia is considered the bible of Anatomy. Anatomy is one of the weirdest subjects in the first year of MBBS. But on the contrary, its fun-filled with an exploration of how the human body works. In MBBS First year, Anatomy comes as one of the subjects.
There are many books for Anatomy one can read, but BD Chaurasia is still considered the best book of Anatomy. Download BD Chaurasia PDF Book for free below in e-book format. BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy 7th edition PDF series is coming soon.
There are Three Volumes of BD Chaurasia of Anatomy and these are as below:
- Upper Limb and Thorax
- Head, Neck, and Brain
- Lower limb, Abdomen, and Pelvis
These three parts deal with the gross anatomy of the human body. There is, of course, a handbook also.
- 1. Features of BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy and Study Tips
- 2. BD Chaurasia PDF Books Download All 3 Volumes
- 3. BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 1 PDF (UPPER LIMB AND THORAX)
- 4. BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 2 PDF (LOWER LIMB, ABDOMEN, AND PELVIS)
- 5. BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 3 PDF (HEAD, NECK, AND BRAIN)
- 6. BD Chaurasiya Handbook of General Anatomy PDF
Features of BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy and Study
Here are some of the features of the first volume of this anatomy book:
- The first and foremost thing about this book is that it is one of the most of the detailed book. As this single volume out of three is only about upper limb and thorax.
- Only two units i.e upper limb and thorax are covered in 456 pages which shows that it is a very detailed book.
- This human anatomy book is written by BD Chaurasia, who is a well-known anatomy author for this book as well as general anatomy handbook.
- There are multiple additions to this human anatomy book which means that this is a frequently updated book.
- There is best anatomy illustration including dissections that makes it easy for students to learn the gross anatomy.
- Suitable for the Students of Medicine
This book is very useful and suitable for students studying in the field of medicine. Human anatomy is one of the most important subjects for students of medical colleges. Since there is a dearth of high-quality books on the subject with an easy to understand language, B. D. Chaurasiya has compiled this comprehensive book on the matter of human anatomy. ‘B. D. Chaurasiya’s Human Anatomy: Vol 1: Upper Limb Thorax’ basically deals with a certain part of the human anatomical structure. The book aims to give the students a deeper knowledge of the subject in a consolidated manner.
- Different and Unique
Unlike most of the other books in the market that are more like journals and seem a tad difficult to understand, this book is more about explaining the concepts to the students and is completely user-oriented. Mr. Chaurasiya happens to be one of the best authors on human anatomy and in this book, he has given all the little insights that are necessary for the student to understand the human body in an effective manner. In these regards, this book is very unique because it has been authored by a very renowned person in the field.
- Vast Portion Covered
This book covers a vast portion of the upper body anatomy. It comprises of highly detailed and well-versed chapters on the bones of upper limbs as well as the pectoral region, scapular region, the forearm and the anatomy of the hand, joints of upper limbs and so on. Most importantly, the book contains detailed information on the wall of thorax, thoracic cavity and the pleura, pericardium and the heart. Because of these reasons, the book becomes a one-source of knowledge for medical students studying the human anatomy.
- Suggestions for those studying anatomy in the first year of MBBS includes the following:
- Watch Acland videos and compare them with your book.
- Stick to BD Chaurasia, it’s the bible for MBBS anatomy.
- Make notes every time you dissect or learn from the cadaver.
- Learn to make more of diagrams, examiners mostly stick to your presentation rather than your content, so a couple of diagrams and charts can help you win the race.
- Don’t ever miss Cadaver dissection, you might not get the opportunity again in life.
BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 1 PDF (UPPER LIMB AND THORAX)
This book covers a vast portion of the upper body anatomy. It comprises of highly detailed and well-versed chapters on the bones of upper limbs as well as the pectoral region, scapular region, the forearm and the anatomy of the hand, joints of upper limbs and so on.
Most importantly, the book contains detailed information on the wall of thorax, thoracic cavity and the pleura, pericardium and the heart. Because of these reasons, the book becomes a one-source of knowledge for medical students studying the human anatomy.
|Volume 1 (UPPER LIMB AND THORAX)|
BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 2 PDF (LOWER LIMB, ABDOMEN, AND PELVIS)
Most importantly, the book contains detailed information on structures in lower limb abdominal visceras and details of pelvic region. Widely acclaimed as a standard text in view of its simple language, comprehensive coverage and attractive presentation, BD Chaurasia’s Human Anatomy remains an ideal and the most preferred textbook in India and abroad. The seventh edition of the book has been rewritten, thoroughly revised and updated, to make it still more student-friendly.
|Volume 2 (LOWER LIMB, ABDOMEN, AND PELVIS)|
BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 3 PDF (HEAD, NECK, AND BRAIN)
Volume 3 presents reinforced material on Head and Neck, Volume 4 now highlights Brain and Neuroanatomy. A CD containing respective videos on osteology and soft parts for better orientation of these topics and FAQs with answers and diagrams for proper preparation for the examinations accompanies each volume. Many new chapters added to lend flavor to learning anatomy with enhanced interest.
|Volume 3 (HEAD AND NECK, BRAIN)|
BD Chaurasiya Handbook of General Anatomy PDF
This edition of the Handbook aims to meet the requirements of students of medical and dental sciences, Ayurveda, homeopathy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and alternative medicine, who are newly admitted to their respective professional colleges.
|HANDBOOK OF GENERAL ANATOMY|
Admission Helpline for MBBS in Abroad , BAMS , BHMS , BDS in India.
Wednesday, 2 December 2020
Tuesday, 1 December 2020
NEET Round 2 Counselling Result 2020: Selected candidates will be able to download their allotment letters from the MCC official website, mcc.nic.in
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will release the NEET 2020 allotment letter for the second round of counselling on Monday, 30 November, on its official website at mcc.nic.in.
Candidates who have registered for the second round of NEET counselling this year are advised to download their NEET 2020 allotment letters in the online mode once the allotment letters are officially released on the website.
The final result of round 2 of UG 2020 counselling is currently available and the downloading of allotment letter facility is going to be available from Monday. The report added that the registration for the second round of NEET counselling had begun on 20 November. The last date to fill and lock their choices of seats was till 24 November.
Follow these steps to download NEET allotment letter 2020 once it is released:
Step 1: Open the search engine of your choice and type the name the official site of MCC at mcc.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the orange tab on the homepage that reads: ‘UG Medical Counselling’
Step 3: Now, the link to ‘Allotment Letter Round 2’ can be found under the Online Services section
Step 4: Clicking on it will take you to a new webpage
Step 5: Here you will have to select your round of counselling, enter your roll number, date of birth and the security pin
Step 6: Click on ‘Submit’ and you will be redirected to another page
Step 7: View, download and take a print out of the allotment letter
After screening the candidates who have been selected in the round two counselling, MCC will begin the third round soon. NEET counselling in the third round will begin from 10 December and the results are expected to be declared by 17 December.
2nd ROUND SCHEDULE FOR ONLINE COUNSELING (ALLOTMENT PROCESS) FOR NEET 15% AIQ/DEEMED/CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES/AIIMS & JIPMER/ ESIC & AFMC (MBBS/BDS) SEATS – 2020
REGISTRATION for 2nd Round- 20th Nov.,2020 to 23rd Nov., 2020 till 08:00 PM as per Server Time
CHOICE FILLING - 20th November, 2020 to 24th Nov., 2020 (till 11:59 PM) as per Server Time
* Payment facility will be available from 20th November till 23rd Nov.,2020 upto 11:59 PM as per Server Time
Choice Locking will be available from 03:00 PM of 24th November, 2020 till 11:59 PM of 24th November, 2020
Processing of Seat Allotment - 25th November, 2020 & 26th November, 2020
Result - 27th November, 2020
Reporting- 28th November, 2020
Notice to Reporting at Campus